Monday 9 March 2009

always on my mind

i've had my first radio inteview today. it was fun. i played some of my favourite records and had a chat with queens of noize who were really nice. you can hear it on bbc 6 music on friday 13th (!!) at midnight... YOU CAN ALSO HEAR IT ON THE WEB (JUST GOOGLE BANJO+BBC6)...
the top moment of the day wasi me waiting in the reception of the bbc building and realizing that PET SHOP BOYS were there right next to me. i totally loved their record 'Please' and i so wanted to tell them but nothing came out from my mouth. they still look incredible cool!

apart from teenage myth stuff i've been writing lots of new demos for the album and putting the last touches on the songs for the 12" wich is coming out at the end of april. i can't wait to have the vinyl in my hands.

i'll post an update with all the releases coming in 2009 soon. lots of cool news I can't wait to share!